Hard Reset TECNO Camon i Air
How to factory reset TECNO Camon i Air? How to wipe all data in TECNO Camon i Air? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO Camon i Air? How to restore defaults in TECNO Camon i Air?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO Camon i Air. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your TECNO Camon i Air will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off TECNO Camon i Air by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When TECNO logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up if you see the Android Robot image.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu select "yes" by using same keys as before.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
How to hard reset TECNO CAMON CX &CX Air - video
HOW TO Hardreset tecno camon cx air & CX Without pc - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work