How to factory reset TECNO Camon i Sky 2? How to wipe all data in TECNO Camon i Sky 2? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO Camon i Sky 2? How to restore defaults in TECNO Camon i Sky 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO Camon i Sky 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your TECNO Camon i Sky 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the TECNO logo pops up.
- If the Andorid Robot image appears let go of Volume Up.
- Now start pressing the Power key and click Volume Up once to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down nad the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Tecno Camon I Hard Reset - video