Hard Reset TECNO Camon i2
How to factory reset TECNO Camon i2? How to wipe all data in TECNO Camon i2? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO Camon i2? How to restore defaults in TECNO Camon i2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO Camon i2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your TECNO Camon i2 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio A22 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When the TECNO logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when the "no command" image pops up.
- Now hold down the Power button and press Volume Up once.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept that.
- In this mode choose "yes" by using the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Tecno Camon I Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.