How to factory reset TECNO Camon i2x? How to wipe all data in TECNO Camon i2x? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO Camon i2x? How to restore defaults in TECNO Camon i2x?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO Camon i2x. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your TECNO Camon i2x will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the TECNO logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when the "no command" image appears.
- To open Recovery Mode push the Power button and click Volume Up once.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" with the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Tecno Camon I Hard Reset - video