How to factory reset TECNO Cx Air? How to wipe all data in TECNO Cx Air? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO Cx Air? How to restore defaults in TECNO Cx Air?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO Cx Air. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your TECNO Cx Air will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds to switch off the phone.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys until Tecno logo appears.
- Then let go of the Power button and if you see Android Robot release the Volume Up key.
- If you want to open Recovery Mode you should press Volume Up + Power button again.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" by using same buttons as before.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset process.
- Wait for a few moments and your device will be ready to use.
How to hard reset TECNO CAMON CX &CX Air - video
HOW TO Hardreset tecno camon cx air & CX Without pc - video