Hard Reset TECNO D9
How to factory reset TECNO D9? How to wipe all data in TECNO D9? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO D9? How to restore defaults in TECNO D9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO D9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your TECNO D9 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release all keys if you see TECNO logo on the screen your device.
- When Android Robot appears you should press Volume Up and Power keys.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" then "yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
How to Hard Reset Tecno Camon C9 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.