Hard Reset TECNO DroidPad 10 Pro
How to factory reset TECNO DroidPad 10 Pro? How to wipe all data in TECNO DroidPad 10 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO DroidPad 10 Pro? How to restore defaults in TECNO DroidPad 10 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO DroidPad 10 Pro. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your TECNO DroidPad 10 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn on the smartphone by using the Power key.
- In the next step tap Home RemixOS button then Settings.
- Next, go to Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- After that, you should read the information about hard reset operation and tap Reset tablet button.
- Finally, select Erase everything to launch the process.
- Excellent. The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Hard Reset (TECNO DroidPad 10 Pro)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.