Hard Reset TECNO DroiPad 7C Pro
How to factory reset TECNO DroiPad 7C Pro? How to wipe all data in TECNO DroiPad 7C Pro? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO DroiPad 7C Pro? How to restore defaults in TECNO DroiPad 7C Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO DroiPad 7C Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your TECNO DroiPad 7C Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT8321 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys until Tecno logo shows up.
- Now release Power button and if Android Robot appears let go of the Volume Up key.
- Then press Volume Up and Power buttons again to open Recovery Mode.
- Here select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and press the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" by using Volume buttons and press the Power button to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hrad Reset TAB Tecno Dp7cpro - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.