How to factory reset TECNO H7? How to wipe all data in TECNO H7? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO H7? How to restore defaults in TECNO H7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO H7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your TECNO H7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- In the first step press the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- Now press and push Volume Up and Power keys until TECNO logo appears on the screen.
- Then let go of all keys and when Android Robot shows up click Volume Up + Power button together.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and Power key.
- After that select "yes" by using Volume buttons and press the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode appears again use the Power button to choose "reboot system now".
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset Tecno Camon C9 - video