Hard Reset TECNO I3 Pro
How to factory reset TECNO I3 Pro? How to wipe all data in TECNO I3 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO I3 Pro? How to restore defaults in TECNO I3 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO I3 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your TECNO I3 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when TECNO logo pops up.
- If you see Andorid Robot let go of Volume Up.
- Now press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
How to hard reset TECNO CAMON CX &CX Air - video
HOW TO Hardreset tecno camon cx air & CX Without pc - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.