How to factory reset TECNO i3? How to wipe all data in TECNO i3? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO i3? How to restore defaults in TECNO i3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO i3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your TECNO i3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now push Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- When the no Command image appears let go of all buttons.
- Press Volume Up + Power button once more to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and press the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Tecno i3 hard reset frp unlock techno i3 4g 2017 - video
Tecno i3 Hard Reset New Trick phone lock Eazy 2018 - video