Hard Reset TECNO i5 Pro
How to factory reset TECNO i5 Pro? How to wipe all data in TECNO i5 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO i5 Pro? How to restore defaults in TECNO i5 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO i5 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your TECNO i5 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Then keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power button if you see TECNO logo on the screen.
- When Andorid Robot appears release the Volume Up key.
- After that click Volume Up + Power buttons to enter Recovery Mode.
- In this mode navigate by using Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to hard reset TECNO CAMON CX &CX Air - video
HOW TO Hardreset tecno camon cx air & CX Without pc - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.