Hard Reset TECNO L3
How to factory reset TECNO L3? How to wipe all data in TECNO L3? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO L3? How to restore defaults in TECNO L3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO L3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your TECNO L3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6575M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the next step keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when TECNO logo pops up.
- Then if you see Android Robot on the screen you should press Volume Up + Power keys to enter to Recovery Mode.
- From this menu select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and press the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and use the Power button to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
How to Hard Reset Tecno Camon C9 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.