Hard Reset TECNO L7
How to factory reset TECNO L7? How to wipe all data in TECNO L7? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO L7? How to restore defaults in TECNO L7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO L7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your TECNO L7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the next step start holding Volume Up and Power buttons together until TECNO logo shows up.
- Now let go of all these keys and if Android Robot pops up press Volume Up and Power keys once.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept that.
- After that choose "yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm it.
- When you see Recovery Mode again use the Power button to select "reboot system now".
- Very nice!
How to Hard Reset Tecno Camon C9 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.