How to factory reset TECNO L8? How to wipe all data in TECNO L8? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO L8? How to restore defaults in TECNO L8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO L8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your TECNO L8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At first you should switch off the smartphone by holding Power key for a short while.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- When TECNO logo pops up release held keys and if you see Android Robot press Volume Up and Power buttons.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and the Power key to confirm that.
- In the next step select "yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button accept it.
- If Recovery Mode pops up again use the Power key to choose "reboot system now".
- Good job! You are performed hard reset process.
How to Hard Reset Tecno Camon C9 - video