Hard Reset TECNO M3
How to factory reset TECNO M3? How to wipe all data in TECNO M3? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO M3? How to restore defaults in TECNO M3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO M3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your TECNO M3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572E core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons until TECNO logo pops up.
- After that release these keys if Android Robot shows up press Volume Up and Power buttons.
- In Recovery Mode scroll down by using Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key one time.
- Now you should select "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept that.
- At last by using the Power button choose "reboot system now".
- Good job! Wait for a moment and your phone will be ready to use.
How to Hard Reset Tecno Camon C9 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.