How to factory reset TECNO M3M? How to wipe all data in TECNO M3M? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO M3M? How to restore defaults in TECNO M3M?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO M3M. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your TECNO M3M will be as new and your Mediatek MT6572E core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys until TECNO logo appears.
- Then let go of these keys and when you see Android Robot on the screen just click Volume Up and Power keys.
- In this mode navigate by using Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- In the next step choose "yes" by using same keys as before.
- Finally when Recovery Mode pops up again just press the Power button to choose "reboot system now".
How to Hard Reset Tecno Camon C9 - video