Hard Reset TECNO PHANTOM 5
How to factory reset TECNO PHANTOM 5? How to wipe all data in TECNO PHANTOM 5? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO PHANTOM 5? How to restore defaults in TECNO PHANTOM 5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO PHANTOM 5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your TECNO PHANTOM 5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys until TECNO logo appears.
- Then let go of all keys and if you see Android Robot on the screen just press Volume Up and Power buttons together.
- You should be in Recovery Mode. Scroll down by using Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button.
- In the next step select "yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power key accept that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset Tecno Camon C9 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.