How to factory reset TECNO Phantom Pad? How to wipe all data in TECNO Phantom Pad? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO Phantom Pad? How to restore defaults in TECNO Phantom Pad?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO Phantom Pad. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your TECNO Phantom Pad will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the phone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now start holding Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release Power key when TECNO logo appears on the screen. Hold Volume Up button until you do not see Recovery menu on the screen.
- If Android Robot pops up press and holds the Power button and tap once Volume Up button.
- Normal Recovery menu shows up with option list to select.
- In this mode scroll down by using Volume Down button to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Volume Up key to accept it.
- After that select "yes". Use the Volume Down key to navigate and the Volume Up key to confirm that.
- At last, choose "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up button.
Hrad Reset TAB Tecno Dp7cpro - video