Hard Reset TECNO Spark 2 Go Edition
How to factory reset TECNO Spark 2 Go Edition? How to wipe all data in TECNO Spark 2 Go Edition? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO Spark 2 Go Edition? How to restore defaults in TECNO Spark 2 Go Edition?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO Spark 2 Go Edition. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your TECNO Spark 2 Go Edition will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the device.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power key when the TECNO logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up when you see Recovery logo.
- Press and hold a Power button then press once the Volume Up button to open normal Recovery menu with options to select.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept that.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- If Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
HOW TO Hard Reset Tecno K7 SPARK - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.