How to factory reset TECNO Spark 2? How to wipe all data in TECNO Spark 2? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO Spark 2? How to restore defaults in TECNO Spark 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO Spark 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your TECNO Spark 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the TECNO logo appears let go of the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot appears.
- Now push the Power key and click Volume Up once.
- Then use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
HOW TO Hard Reset Tecno K7 SPARK - video