How to factory reset TECNO Spark 3? How to wipe all data in TECNO Spark 3? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO Spark 3? How to restore defaults in TECNO Spark 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO Spark 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your TECNO Spark 3 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the TECNO logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up if Android Robot pops up.
- Hold down the Power key and click Volume Up to open normal Recovery menu.
- Here use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- From the menu choose "yes" now by using the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
HARD RESET TECNO SPARK 3/TECNO SPARK 3 PATTERN,PASSWORD,PIN REMOVE - video