Hard Reset TECNO Spark CM
How to factory reset TECNO Spark CM? How to wipe all data in TECNO Spark CM? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO Spark CM? How to restore defaults in TECNO Spark CM?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO Spark CM. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your TECNO Spark CM will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737H core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the device.
- When the phone is off hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when the TECNO logo pops up.
- When Recovery Mode pops up release Volume Up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that navigate to "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button .
- Well done!
HOW TO Hard Reset Tecno K7 SPARK - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.