How to factory reset TECNO Spark K7? How to wipe all data in TECNO Spark K7? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO Spark K7? How to restore defaults in TECNO Spark K7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO Spark K7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your TECNO Spark K7 will be as new and your Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off TECNO Spark K7 by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then push Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo pops up.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of Volume Up.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- In this mode choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
HOW TO Hard Reset Tecno K7/K8 SPARK - YouTube - video