How to factory reset TECNO W3 LTE? How to wipe all data in TECNO W3 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO W3 LTE? How to restore defaults in TECNO W3 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO W3 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your TECNO W3 LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys until TECNO logo pops up.
- Now let go of all keys and when Android Robot shows up just press Volume Up and Power keys one more time.
- In Recovery Mode scroll down by using Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it with the Power key.
- In the next step choose "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to accept that.
- In the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset Tecno Camon C9 - video