How to factory reset TECNO W3 Pro? How to wipe all data in TECNO W3 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO W3 Pro? How to restore defaults in TECNO W3 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO W3 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your TECNO W3 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the device.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of the Power key when the TECNO logo pops up.
- When you see information about Recovery Mode release Volume Up key.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
HOW TO HARD RESET YOUR TECNO W3 MTK DEVICE - video