How to factory reset TECNO W3? How to wipe all data in TECNO W3? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO W3? How to restore defaults in TECNO W3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO W3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your TECNO W3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At first hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off the smartphone.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when TECNO logo pops up.
- After that if you see Android Robot on the screen press Volume Up + Power keys.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and confirm it with the Power key.
- Now select "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Very nice!
How to Hard Reset Tecno Camon C9 - video