How to factory reset TECNO W5 Lite? How to wipe all data in TECNO W5 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO W5 Lite? How to restore defaults in TECNO W5 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO W5 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your TECNO W5 Lite will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Now press and push Volume Up and Power keys until Tecno logo pops up.
- Then let go of the Power button and if Recovery Mode appears release Volume Up key.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up agian select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset Tecno W5 Lite - video