Hard Reset TECNO W5
How to factory reset TECNO W5? How to wipe all data in TECNO W5? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO W5? How to restore defaults in TECNO W5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO W5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your TECNO W5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Use the Power button to turn off the smartphone.
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button if TECNO logo appears.
- When Recovery Mode shows up release Volume Up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
How to hard reset Tecno W5 Lite - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.