How to factory reset TECNO WX4? How to wipe all data in TECNO WX4? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO WX4? How to restore defaults in TECNO WX4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO WX4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your TECNO WX4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when the TECNO logo pops up.
- When the Android Robot image appears click Volume Up + Power button.
- Now use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- In this mode select "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
TECNO WX4 PRO HARD RESET - video