Hard Reset TECNO Y2
How to factory reset TECNO Y2? How to wipe all data in TECNO Y2? How to bypass screen lock in TECNO Y2? How to restore defaults in TECNO Y2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO Y2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your TECNO Y2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys until TECNO logo appears.
- Then let go of all keys and if you see Android Robot on the screen just click Volume Up and Power keys one more time.
- In Recovery Mode use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm that.
- Now select "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset Tecno Camon C9 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.