How to factory reset TELEFUNKEN Echo? How to wipe all data in TELEFUNKEN Echo? How to bypass screen lock in TELEFUNKEN Echo? How to restore defaults in TELEFUNKEN Echo?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TELEFUNKEN Echo. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your TELEFUNKEN Echo will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset TELEFUNKEN Echo - bypass Screen Pattern by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset TELEFUNKEN Echo - wipe device by Factory Reset - video