How to factory reset TELEFUNKEN Enjoy TE2? How to wipe all data in TELEFUNKEN Enjoy TE2? How to bypass screen lock in TELEFUNKEN Enjoy TE2? How to restore defaults in TELEFUNKEN Enjoy TE2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TELEFUNKEN Enjoy TE2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your TELEFUNKEN Enjoy TE2 will be as new and your Mediatek MTK6572 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power button for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- After that press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset TELEFUNKEN Echo - wipe device by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset TELEFUNKEN Enjoy TE2 - Bypass Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to open Fastboot Mode in TELEFUNKEN Enjoy TE2 - Enter and Quit Fastboot - video