Hard Reset TENGDA V12
How to factory reset TENGDA V12? How to wipe all data in TENGDA V12? How to bypass screen lock in TENGDA V12? How to restore defaults in TENGDA V12?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset TENGDA V12. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your TENGDA V12 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589T cores will run faster.
How to hard reset TENGDA V12
- If you want to perform this operation, you should turn your TENGDA V12 off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Once your device is completely off, you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- After you see Android robot appeared on screen, hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- From the appeared menu, you have to select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Confirm this operation next, by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Data will be wiped in a couple of seconds after that, and you have to select option "reboot system now" after this.
- In a few minutes after that, your TENGDA V12 will be restarted, and that's it, well done.
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.