How to factory reset TESLA Smartphone 3.1? How to wipe all data in TESLA Smartphone 3.1? How to bypass screen lock in TESLA Smartphone 3.1? How to restore defaults in TESLA Smartphone 3.1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TESLA Smartphone 3.1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your TESLA Smartphone 3.1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the TESLA logo appears.
- When the Andorid Robot pops up release Volume Up.
- Then click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" y using the Power button.
- Well done!
Tesla Smartphone 6.2 Hard reset - video