Hard Reset TEXET TM-5083 Pay 5
How to factory reset TEXET TM-5083 Pay 5? How to wipe all data in TEXET TM-5083 Pay 5? How to bypass screen lock in TEXET TM-5083 Pay 5? How to restore defaults in TEXET TM-5083 Pay 5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TEXET TM-5083 Pay 5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your TEXET TM-5083 Pay 5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the smartphone by using the Power key.
- Then you should push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the TEXET logo pops up.
- If Recovery Mode pops up release Volume Up.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and click the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode shows up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Success! The hard reset process will be completed for a short while.
Hard Reset teXet TM-5581 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.