How to factory reset TEXET TM-5571? How to wipe all data in TEXET TM-5571? How to bypass screen lock in TEXET TM-5571? How to restore defaults in TEXET TM-5571?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TEXET TM-5571. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your TEXET TM-5571 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen you should let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Texet TM-7846 Hard Reset (сброс настроек) - video