How to factory reset TEXET TM-5580? How to wipe all data in TEXET TM-5580? How to bypass screen lock in TEXET TM-5580? How to restore defaults in TEXET TM-5580?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TEXET TM-5580. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your TEXET TM-5580 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- When you see a change on the screen let go of all buttons.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then use Volume keys to select "yes" and confirm it with the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Texet TM-7846 Hard Reset (сброс настроек) - video