How to factory reset TEXET TM-5581? How to wipe all data in TEXET TM-5581? How to bypass screen lock in TEXET TM-5581? How to restore defaults in TEXET TM-5581?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TEXET TM-5581. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your TEXET TM-5581 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and push Volume Up + Power button for a few moments.
- Release all keys when you see a change on the screen.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Texet TM-7846 Hard Reset (сброс настроек) - video