How to factory reset THL 2015A? How to wipe all data in THL 2015A? How to bypass screen lock in THL 2015A? How to restore defaults in THL 2015A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset THL 2015A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your THL 2015A will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735A core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see information about Boot Mode.
- In the next step choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- If the Android Robot image pops up press Volume Up + Power key.
- Now use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and accept it by using the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset THL T7 - Bypass Screen Lock - video
thl T6C hard reset - video