Hard Reset THL 4000
How to factory reset THL 4000? How to wipe all data in THL 4000? How to bypass screen lock in THL 4000? How to restore defaults in THL 4000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset THL 4000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your THL 4000 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, hold down the Power button in order to switch off your device.
- Then you should press and hold Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
How to Hard Reset THL T7 - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work