Hard Reset THL 4400
How to factory reset THL 4400? How to wipe all data in THL 4400? How to bypass screen lock in THL 4400? How to restore defaults in THL 4400?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset THL 4400. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your THL 4400 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, hold down the Power button to turn the phone off.
- Afterwards, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when an Android Logo appears on the screen.
- Use Volume buttons to highlight "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm this choice.
- Afterwards choose "Yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button
- When Recovery Menu appears again on the screen select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset operation is completed.
How to Hard Reset THL T7 - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work