Hard Reset THL 5000
How to factory reset THL 5000? How to wipe all data in THL 5000? How to bypass screen lock in THL 5000? How to restore defaults in THL 5000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset THL 5000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your THL 5000 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to turn the device off, hold the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then you should press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Android Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
How to Hard Reset THL T7 - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work