How to factory reset THL Knight 2? How to wipe all data in THL Knight 2? How to bypass screen lock in THL Knight 2? How to restore defaults in THL Knight 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset THL Knight 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your THL Knight 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the phone.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when the THL logo pops up.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" from the menu, and confirm that with Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset THL T7 - Bypass Screen Lock - video