Hard Reset THL L969
How to factory reset THL L969? How to wipe all data in THL L969? How to bypass screen lock in THL L969? How to restore defaults in THL L969?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset THL L969. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your THL L969 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all switch off the mobile phone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Android Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
How to Hard Reset THL T7 - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work