How to factory reset THL T6S? How to wipe all data in THL T6S? How to bypass screen lock in THL T6S? How to restore defaults in THL T6S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset THL T6S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your THL T6S will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- At the very beginning press the Power button in order to switch off the cell phone.
- After that press and hold Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Android Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" to restart your phone.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
How to Hard Reset THL T7 - Bypass Screen Lock - video