How to factory reset THL T7? How to wipe all data in THL T7? How to bypass screen lock in THL T7? How to restore defaults in THL T7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset THL T7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your THL T7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- After that, choose to Recovery Mode by using Volume Up button and then Volume Down to accept that.
- When the No Command Android Robot image pops up, you should press once the Power Key.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset THL T7 - Bypass Screen Lock - video