Hard Reset THL T9 Pro
How to factory reset THL T9 Pro? How to wipe all data in THL T9 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in THL T9 Pro? How to restore defaults in THL T9 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset THL T9 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your THL T9 Pro will be as new and your Mediatek MTK6737 core will run faster.
- Begin by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the niec step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the THL icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset (THL T9 Pro)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.