Hard Reset THL T9
How to factory reset THL T9? How to wipe all data in THL T9? How to bypass screen lock in THL T9? How to restore defaults in THL T9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset THL T9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your THL T9 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the THL logo appears on the screen.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset THL T7 - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.