How to factory reset THL W100? How to wipe all data in THL W100? How to bypass screen lock in THL W100? How to restore defaults in THL W100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset THL W100. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your THL W100 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589M core will run faster.
- At the beginning turn off the mobile phone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Next, step press and hold Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Android Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
How to Hard Reset THL T7 - Bypass Screen Lock - video